Posts tagged: all my creys
In which Stiles and Derek hold hands when they sleep.
“You know otters hold hands when they sleep?”
Derek’s response is something between a noncommittal grunt and a noise of inquiry that doesn’t mean talk forever, but it doesn’t mean shut up either.
“They do,” Stiles says, gently tightening his grip on Derek’s hand. “They hold hands while they sleep so they won’t float away from each other.”
Derek’s eyes open, then, and Stiles tries to pretend Derek won’t hear the way his heart skips. In the dim light from the full moon outside, Stiles is having an all too familiar problem trying to figure out if Derek’s eyes are hazel or green or gold or maybe a little red.
“That what you’re doing?” Derek finally murmurs, voice a soft rumble that lilts across the space between them. “Holding me so I won’t float away?”
Stiles could be flippant, he knows. Could answer in a way that masks the lump in his throat and hides the ache in his chest that’s become a constant wherever Derek’s involved. But they’ve spent too many nights pretending that Derek doesn’t wake up shaking because of nightmares -
“You should smile more, Derek. The world should know how happy you are.”
“You mean how happy you make me?”
“Yeah. Something like.”
- and that Stiles doesn’t remember what it feels like to watch the line of his mother’s heartbeat slow until it’s a straight, painstakingly even line.
“We’ll turn the monitors off so you won’t hear when it flatlines, okay? It will make things easier if…”
“Leave them on. I don’t want easier.”
“Maybe,” Stiles finally whispers, stroking his thumb over the back of Derek’s hand. “Or maybe you’re doing that for me.”
“Look, Derek, I’m not going anywhere, okay? …”
Sterek AU: in which Derek feels like he doesn’t belong and Stiles tries to tell him that he does.
basically, this is all valtyr’s idea therefore her fault. aLL HER FAULT
backstory provided by val:
- this is set in the ults verse.
- tony finds out about a secret weapon greg and fury has hidden away in a secret government facility and goes to investigate
- finds out they’re mini supersoldiers, all under 5-6 years old, based directly from steve and decides that he wants all and greg will have none. he takes all 12 back home
- steve eavesdrops on greg and fury about a missing ‘weapon’ tony stole and goes to visit tony at 2am by slamming him against the wall ooh la la
- by the time steve finds out about this the kids are very attached to tony because he’s nicer than the facility and gives them anything they want - (“here is my credit card”)
- showdown between greg and fury, and tony and steve. steve decides that pros outweigh the cons if he coparents the kids with tony and sticks by tony’s decision to not give up the kids at all ever
- CUE DISNEYWORLD ADVENTURES ETC
- basically it’s just an excuse to have ults steve with babies
- also, they find out that 6 of those ministeves are actually ministephanies with unfortunate standardized military haircuts during bathtime. feel free to guess who’s a girl and who’s a boy! huu huu
“Why the hell did you do that?? You could have gotten killed, you dumbass! Do you realize what that would do to me?”
Because “Stiles-making-Derek-realize-that-he-actually-does-matter-and-that-people-actually-do-care-about-him” Sterek is my favorite kind of Sterek.
can we talk about how Derek considers himself imperfectly abnormal
Do we have to? :(
YES YES WE DO because either a loving environment with humans and werewolves living together as a single family unit wasn’t enough to make Derek feel secure about his supernatural identity or (an idea too creys to contemplate) the environment wasn’t so great at all and I have this headcanon that Derek butted heads with his alpha/parents as he was growing up and then that made him wanna rebel and maybe not take the mate they’d picked for him and then Kate and fire and ahhhhhhh~DEREEEEEEK~!
[Captain America v5 #50]
Superhero birthdays might actually be my most favorite thing in the world.
Look at his face on the first page. Look at it right now. And then we have Natasha dragging him to the dance floor (she is a dancer after all).
He doesn’t have to make a wish because this is probably his greatest wish.
After a sea of terrible birthdays, he gets to have one with all of his friends and with a woman who is his best friend and also the love of his life.
Yes, Natasha, he does love it.
Yup. They even do the “I have been and always shall be my friend” line. This comic pretty much has Bruce being Spock, Tony as Kirk, Steve as Scotty and I guess Reed’s Bones.
#the worst part about the angels manipulating cas is that they’re taking away his free will #and free will is everything he’s fought and died for #his fight for free will is the reason everything that’s happened since he came onto the show has happened #and the angels are taking that away from him #and he wont even know it #and it just breaks my heart because cas doesn’t want to go down that path again #he doesn’t want to hurt his friends again #but now he won’t have a choice #and i just #ugh ugh ugh my heart
those tags are exactly how I feel. Makes me sad inside :(
#dean is telling cas the story behind each little scar on the palm of his hand #he wishes he could heal each little one but dean refuses because he wants a reminder of all the hard work he did just to get where he is #each one tells him all the things he did just to be laying there in bed with his angel #after this night #cas stops healing all his cuts complete just so he can be just like his human
WELL EXCUSE ME WHILE I BREATHE INTO A PAPER BAG